Thursday, October 12, 2006

My Helper

My son Konrad is growing up. Yesterday, he was very helpful. He helped carry laundry downstairs to the basement, carried bags in from the car, found wipes when I was changing Anders' diaper, guarded the attractively coloured buttons in the elevator when Anders was trying to push them. we were doing puzzles downstairs when Konrad took a break and started doing the downward dog and exercises. I asked him what he was doing and he replied ' I need to do exercises to get strong so I can carry boxes'. Very cute. He continued doing his exercises for awhile and then returned to finish the puzzle with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is too cute! Jen, this is the start of a very beautiful thing. You can have that organized house that Eric talked about VERY soon. Just keep Konrad interested in helping around the house. It's so exciting. I'm very excited for you.