Thursday, October 12, 2006

Applefest Reunion

It has been 11 years and most of us were able to get together and see how our lives have changed since highschool... we're multiplying! Everyone either has a child or are with child and no one has really changed that much.

You guys all look fantastic and it seems as though we're all pretty happy with things in our lives. It was great to see everybody and I really hope that I'll be able to communicate more often (that won't be hard since it's been 11 years since I've spoken to most of you).

I have more photos that I am going to email to everyone since this site is taking way toooooo long to upload the photos. Please share the photos with those whom I don't have email addresses for - thanks!

Thanks Beth Ann for the organization and hosting and thanks to all who made it. I find it difficult to keep in touch with everyone so this event was great for me. I hope to see you sooner than the next 11 years.

No comments: