Saturday, October 28, 2006

Catching Up...



I know. I haven't updated in a while. Ooops. In the meantime, Anders surfed for the first time during swimming lessons, Eric and I celebrated our 7th anniversary and the usual other stuff.

On Thursday, I tried to be the great and creative mom by having an 'art/creative' time with the kids. I gave Anders a bit of green finger paint to mess with while Konrad and I made snails. Unfortunately, Anders puts everything in his mouth - including cheap finger paint that I bought at the dollar store. I couldn't help but take a picture. While I was doing the photo shoot, Anders was gagging himself - and then we have the next picture. Not that you want to look terribly close, but Anders brought up his lunch (He's looking at it). So, the great mother moment took a turn for the worse when I continued to take photos instead of cleaning it up immediately. Then, for some reason, I decided it was time to trim Anders hair for the first time. Inexplicable. Anway, here's the result. A day in the life.

No comments: