Thursday, October 05, 2006

Crazy Boat Rides

Yesterday we made the trek to Barrie. The kids surprised me - Anders sat in his seat for 6 hours straight without a break. I didn't get out to pee for 6 hours straight, either. Quite a feat - I think that's a first for me.

We went out on a boat to visit someone's cottage on Georgian Bay lastnight. The day was not ideal. There was a pretty big rainstorm going through the region and it was very windy therefore the waves were very choppy. The waters were very rough for about half an hour. I'm not accustomed to boats so I was a little nervous at times - the kids looked kinda green. It was fun, though. A little cold, but fun. I have no particular rants today. I'm sure Eric would. Something about getting up in the morning with the kids or something like it - not that he actually got up. He just dislikes the thought.

1 comment:

ej said...

One of my favourite thing about kids... they don't even have to be on a boat and their face can still be green, especially during cold season. Yuck. At least they are the cutest kids I ever did see.