Monday, February 05, 2007

Spelling Errors

I am so embarrassed by spelling errors. I, who received certificates forbeing the Queen Spelling Bee of 155 Huron St. Yes, I see that in the previous post I used 'their' instead of 'there'. I can't imagine why I would do something like that. Sorry, folks. I've let a whole nation of believers down.

Another remembrance. I was mentioning that I am currently counting every calorie going in my mouth. Well, I called Eric on Friday to find out when he'd be coming home and to report on my eating habits. He was stuck in Cobourg with the madness that followed the fiery inferno on the 401. In order to keep himself from falling asleep, he started munching. (History - Eric's mom is very entrepeneurial and bought 20 cases of Christmas gingerbread cookies for nearly nothing and claims to be re-selling them. Knowing my mother-in-law, she is probably giving everyone within a block radius enough cookies for the whole year.) Eric starts eating these cookies to cope with being stuck for hours in Cobourg. In the spirit of counting, he decided to count the calories - he had already eaten 5000 calories worth of gingerbread cookies. His daily total - no idea, since he was still hours from being home. Gotta love gingerbread!!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Are you getting too busy to post?
lol