Thursday, June 07, 2007

Welcome Home!

For those who are anticipating fabulous pictures or stories of the food in France, you'll be waiting. After travelling for a loooong time on Monday, I finally made it home to the Ottawa airport. On the drive home, we were in a car accident. The kids were fine, Eric was fine. I was turned looking at the kids when Eric slammed on the brakes so I have some soreness and bruising across the neck, chest, etc. I'll be in physio 3 times per week until it's better. I've generally been feeling pretty tired and spacy - whether it's from jet lag or after-effects from the accident, I'm not sure.

Not to worry though, you'll see photos in a couple of days.

2 comments:

D said...

That's so sad about the accident. We hope you feel better soon. What a fluke that we ran into you today. You didn't seem very spacey to me at the time, but now that I think about it, you were having quite the trouble trying to get your car out of the parking lot.

Wendy said...

Hey Jen - I'm so sorry your trip ended with a car accident! What an unfortunate end to a lovely trip to France. We hope you are feeling better soon.