Sunday, April 15, 2007

Lovely Night, Girls


Lastnight was great. Tiana was in town for just a day or two before a short course and another deployment with the US Navy. I am so glad we could all meet up for sushi at Festival Japan. It's been 4.5 years since she left, but it's as if no time has passed when we get together. We were also out celebrating Jessica's birthday. Girls, we must do something other than sushi next time. We must diversify our palate. I so wish that I had browner skin. The flash is bouncing off of my white skin. Ick. You are blessed, Tiana.

Otherwise, the week has been slow. Eric was out of town for a while and I got a head cold. Oh - and the laundry pump broke and flooded our basement. Thank goodness for good friends who helped me out in a pinch. I hate breathing through my mouth while I sleep. BIG pet peeve. The boys are good. We went to see the Ottawa Puppeteers Group yesterday. They performed 'Stone Soup' and a few other fables. My parents bought the old farmhouse on Manitoulin Island lastweek. They'll be moving at the end of next month - probably. AND we are finally painting and updating the house a little. It's about time. Nina tore the wallpaper off my front hall last fall. The plans are there - we just have to get it done.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Uh oh....what are we going to do in France then because I tend to be a mouth-breather when I sleep.