Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Who is Older? Jesus, The Prophet or Santa


Hola everyone. Today Konrad's question was - who is older - Jesus, the Prophet or Santa. I decided that Jesus is definitely older. Then follows the question - how old is Santa? Hmmm... I said about 150 years old. I'm not sure when Saint Nicolas lived or where the name Klaus came from but 150 sounded good.

My rant of the day - What's the deal with public service employees who are on leave (moi) not having access to internal job postings. I called the public service commission, publiservice, searched the internet. Nope. Not happening. I don't really like the idea of asking people to take time out of their busy day to send me emails, either. What a conundrum. I may go back to work this year but am dreading going back to the same position I had before leaving. I know that I cannot be the only government employee (on leave) wanting access to these postings. Ugh....

Otherwise, Eric's around this week so things are a little more relaxed around here. I had some nasty but necessary doctor's appointments. Further details are not suitable for the world wide web. It's all part of reforming my body - fixing it up before it completely implodes. Our TV busted lastnight. That really sucks. The technician won't be out until Friday morning. We've had it less than a year and it is under warranty, so let's hope for the best. I kinda like having theTV on at night after the kids are in bed and I'm updating my blog on my computer. Even if I'm only watching re-runs of Alias and The National. It's finally freezing here. I'm not a lover of the cold, though. I don't like winter sports due to th fact that I have been cold my entire life and I find it difficult to do anything when my hands and feet are numb, ready to fall off. ANders' molar is FINALLY poking through. This tooth has taken a month of pain, swelling like I've never seen before inside a mouth, and general grumpiness. I am so glad the end of the terrible teething is nearly over. And lastly, I got a wonderful, huge hug from Konrad today. It's rare that he wants to sit on my lap and hugme for so long but I loved it entirely. Yay for the great parenting moments!

No comments: