Monday, December 11, 2006

Parties Galore!

Before I get into the parties for little ones, here's a phot of the Jakob family at the Nativity Pageant. That's Konrad on a real live donkey. Both he and Anders loved the sheep, goats and other animals. That's why I go out in the cold to watch the Nativity - the animals!


The first party (for kids) - As payback to Angelina for hanging out with my Konrad so much, I invited she and kids over for dinner. It was a nice evening. Dinner, stories, and dancing! The Putamayo African Playground album is great for some true dancing. Good times.




Second party (for kids) was Konrad's Christmas Party for little boys today. We had a great lunch, watched the Polar Express and made Christmas cards. Our Christmas miracle was - no fights. Five children and no fighting or yelling. Lots of fun playing. Can you imagine? They all sat on the same couch without incident. Miracles.

Damon and Konrad were MIA so I went up to the bedrooms to look for them. They had turned off the light in Anders room (dark, dark room), were both underneath Anders bed and were playing with a flashlight.

3 comments:

ej said...

jennifer,

you look just lovely. And you and eric can have my bed... if I get your kids.

great.

ej

I'm home in 5!

D said...

I like the picture of the kids on the donkey.

...but where's the donkey?

jenjakob said...

You can barely see the donkey's ears at the bottom of the photo. It's really there, I almost swear.