Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Adventures in Babysitting

Child care has been ... varied since I returned to work in August. We found a nice lady nearby for 3 weeks and then their Aunt Eiryn came to watch them for about a month. I think that they had fun. Erin also likes to take photos... and who can resist wonderful photos of the boys?



Yes, Anders is peeking through luncheon meat - the kind with macaroni and cheese in it. I didn't buy it - it was leftover from Isabelle's reception.





Be prepared. The following photos may cause heart palpitations. That was my reaction when I walked in.




2 comments:

Jessica said...

I laughed so hard my tummy hurts. Oh crap...who do you get mad at? The kids or your sis-in-law? lol

That made my day, Jen. Thanks.

Wendy said...

That reminds of when my sister and I decided to crayon all over our bedroom walls before they were painted. Sadly, the paint we were using didn't cover crayon so my sister and I had to scrub the walls with s.o.s. pads. This was of course before the invention of the magic eraser!