Sunday, August 26, 2007

Anders Birthday! (from July 18th - A delayed post)

Anders birthday was in July but I hadn't downloaded the photos until yesterday. Anders turned two and we spent a day at the Toronto Metro Zoo. Isn't that what every family does in the summer? The kids had a blast.


















Anders loves animals right now. He's all about the animals. Elephants are one of his very favourite animals so we had to take a photo!

























I was getting a few requests for proof that I had actually made the most amazing raspberry lemon cream cake ever. Here it is. The cake that I will never make again.




And the end to a great birthday for a 2 year old - swimming with Grandpa Jakob. It was a great day.


3 comments:

Eric Jakob said...

Sounds fun. Wish I was there. Hey you know what else was a great day? Saturday. We had lots of chicken caesar salad and did some other good things too.

By the way, the zoo was great and Anders cake was scrumptuous.

Jessica said...

Jen, you can't just make the cake, talk about it, tease us with a picture, then never make it again. Now I really, really want to eat it.

Ryan and Katie said...

I want to go to the zoo! Can I borrow your kids so Ryan will let me go???