Monday, July 23, 2007

A Delayed Tag ... But I'm not Passing it On.

Places I worked...
1. Babysitter Extraordinaire
2. Chinchilla Farm
3. McDonald's
4. The Arthritis Society

Movies I can watch over and over...
1. I do like Pride and Prejudice...
2. I
3. don't
4. know.

Places I've lived...
1. Codrington
2. Toronto
3. Hamilton
4. Ottawa

Favourite TV shows...
1. So You Think You Can Dance!
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Lost
4. The Office

Places I've been...
1. St. Charles bridge in Prague
2. bull fight in Nimes
3. cabin on Galliano Island
4. green, leather couch in a hostel in Utah.

Favourite foods...
1. sushi
2. good salads
3. fresh veggies and berries
4. chocolate.

Majors I've considered...
1. law
2. engineering
3. international development
4. peace and conflict studies

Places I'd rather be...
1. asleep in my bed
2. in a clean house
3. in my garden
4. Morocco

There! I don't think this information is very revealing, though. Random information that most people would guess to be true anyway. I won't be challenging anyone to do this. I make it a point to NEVER forward chain emails... or anything like that. Instead of bringing bad luck on myself, I feel I am improving the world by de-cluttering e-mail inboxes.

1 comment:

D said...

I heard that an overabundance of chain-emails got out of control and punched a hole in the ozone, causing something scientists have dubbed "continental drift".

I'm glad you have done your part to stem this evil flow. I wish I had your determination.